What You Can Expect from Our Blue Contact Lenses
You can now add a tint of blue to your already beautiful eyes with our blue contact lenses. Blue is knowns as the colour of tranquillity and expression, and it represents deep trust and intelligence. It’s a sign of confidence and can give you a sense of control over your life and choices. So please give yourself a confidence boost with our blue tint contacts and achieve your goals.
What Sets Imyge Health Apart When It Comes to Blue Coloured Contacts?
Our blue contacts are the perfect match for your daily expression lifestyle. So, whether you’re looking to match your eyes with your new outfit or for an even out, they will blend perfectly with whatever you choose.
- Our contacts blend with your natural eye colour to form a natural look and enhance the beauty of your eyes. Adding a little adventure to your style with some shade is a sure way to capture the room’s attention. You can add some fun to your look with coloured contact lenses instead of just staying with your regular eye colour.
- Our disposable daily contact lenses are incredibly convenient since you throw them out after each use. Or you can have a more routine look and go for the monthly lenses and enhance your eyes with one set colour daily.
- Our lenses come in a variety of strengths. Even if you don’t need any vision correction, you choose the no power option, and you will receive lenses with no additional strength added. If you are unsure about the power you need, contact your optometrist to find out this information.
Tips For Getting More Value Out of Your Blue Eye Contacts
Caring for contact lenses is quite essential. You will receive the basic care instructions, and it’s crucial to stick to the routine. However, even though the instructions are crucial, they are vital to taking care of the lenses and eyes.
- Always make sure you wash and dry your hands thoroughly before inserting and removing your contact lenses. In addition, it’s best always to apply all cosmetics after you insert your contact lenses to avoid any cosmetics getting onto the lens itself and irritating your eyes.
- Only use the multipurpose contact lens solutions to clean your contact lenses. Don’t use any water, even filtered water. You can also rinse the lens case with the solution after washing it to ensure it is sterile for storing.
- Before inserting lenses, check them for any tears or damage or anything that may stick to them. Lenses can be very sticky, and dust particles can easily stick to contacts. If you are unsure, rinse them with the lens solutions to ensure they are spotless. Also, only use eye drops that are suitable for contact lenses.
Why Trust Imyge Health?
At Imyge Health, we gather all our inspiration worldwide and bring you a wide range of stylish coloured contact lenses. We have three colours in our daily disposable range and two colours in our monthly range. All lenses are available exclusively online. However, we are known for any queries since we believe in helping you find the perfect lenses that will suit your needs. We only supply the highest quality products for our customers. Order your contact lenses online or contact us for any further queries.