Imyge Health Provides Prescription Coloured Contact Lenses
Do you need prescription coloured content lenses? Look no further than the quality selection available at Imyge Health. Imyge Health caters to clients who require contact lenses but want to add a unique spin to their prescription by incorporating colour into the lenses.
The Development of Disposable Coloured Contact Lenses
While tinted contacts may be a more recent development in the eyecare field, the concept of making it easier for people to see using contacts of different shapes, sizes and colours has been in the works for years. Some interesting facts associated with coloured contact lenses include:
- A Renaissance development: You may be surprised to learn that the concept of finding ways to make it easier to see is something that developed during the Renaissance era with notable individuals such as Leonardo da Vinci and Rene Descartes. Although it would be some time until scientific minds could put together a plan for something other than glasses, in the forefront of da Vinci and Descartes’ minds were to create something small that a person could use for better eyesight.
- Complete coverage: Early versions of coloured contact lenses were uncomfortable because they covered the entire eye. Over time, eye technicians came up with a way to make the lenses smaller for practical and aesthetic purposes.
- Continued developments: The options for coloured contact lenses change frequently. Regardless of whether you’re using contact lenses for distance or you struggle to see things up close, you should continue to check in with your eyecare professional and consider the continuous updates that we make to our inventory.
The Perks of Placing Your Order for Tinted Contact Lenses Through Us
Although we understand that many other companies distribute coloured contact lenses, we believe that we are the best business in the industry for the following reasons:
- Free shipping: Are you looking to get more bang for your buck? Placing a bulk order is the perfect way to do just that. We offer free shipping on any purchase over $100, so why not take advantage of this special offer and stock up on different colours and patterns?
- Upfront pricing: We understand that many clients need to fit their coloured contacts into a budget. We can provide you with a price quote for two packs of lenses. Don’t forget, if you decide to purchase six packs or more, you’re automatically eligible for a 10% discount. If you have more questions regarding pricing, a member of our customer service team can always assist you.
- Daily or monthly options: We offer both daily and monthly contact lens options for our clients to make managing and monitoring the lenses they use easier.
- Fashionable colours: We have a range of trendy and modern designs that blend naturally with the eye to give the option to choose the look that suits you most.
Your Checklist for When You Purchase Contact Lenses That are Coloured
You can take several steps to ensure that you make the most of your order for coloured contact lenses online. Some of our helpful recommendations are:
- Please book an appointment with your eye doctor: If you need your lenses for vision correction, first meet with your optometrist for a valid prescription. We will need a script before we can fill your order for eye contacts in a specific colour. If you have any questions regarding eye colour contact lenses, please address them with your eyecare provider.
- Double-check the information that you enter during registration: Every new customer must register to use our website. You will need to enter specific information, including your name, date of birth, and address. Another key part of the registration process is the details of your eye prescription. A small mistake on your prescription could cause delays or result in you being unable to use the contacts. Going through these details and confirming the shipping address will help save you time and frustration.
- Place your order right away: Although our team focuses on working quickly to fill your order, you may need to wait a few days to receive it. If you need your contacts urgently, we strongly recommend that you plan to place your order as soon as you receive your prescription to reduce any lag time. This step is essential if you don’t currently have contacts and straining your eyes or running low on contacts.
Benefits of Purchasing Colour Contacts Online
Until recently, the only way to buy coloured contacts was to visit a specialised store that stocks them. However, now that our colour contact lenses are available online, there are several advantages of making your purchase online instead of in person. Here are a few reasons why we believe this is the best option:
- Saves time: How frustrating is it to take time out of your busy schedule to go to the store? Whether you need something simple or more complex like circle lenses, running these errands can take you away from other, more critical tasks in your life. When you shop with us, we make the process of placing your order quick and easy. In just a few clicks, you can have the peace of mind of knowing that your natural colour contact lenses are on their way to you without leaving the comfort of your home.
- Stress-free process: We do everything we can to make the process of ordering and receiving your contact lenses easy and stress-free. Once you hit the order button, you can rest assured that our team will begin to process your order. If there are any issues or concerns, we will get in touch with you right away.
- Specialised search: If you’re struggling to find the best contacts for you at a store, shopping online could open you up to a multitude of options that you didn’t realise were there before. If there is a specific style that you’re looking for, let us know, and we can quickly point you in the right direction.
Tips Regarding Your Eye Contact Lenses, Coloured to Your Taste
Many of the questions that we receive from our clients revolve around asking for tips or insight regarding their natural eye colour contact lenses. We recommend that you keep this advice in mind when selecting your coloured contact lenses:
- Be conscious of the colour you select: It’s important to remember that it may look awkward if you choose a colour contact utterly different from your current eye colour. While it may be fun to try something new, remember that if your eye colour doesn’t match your current style or something as small as your hair colour, it may throw off your look and style.
- Opt for more than one colour: You may want to think about buying more than one colour for different events. For example, you may find a set of lenses suitable for a fun night out and another set that you love to wear for work. Also, it’s always advisable that you keep extra sets of lenses on hand in case you happen to lose a set or something happens to them.
- Brush up on basic care instructions: There are steps that you should always take regarding the care of your coloured contacts. For example, you should always wash your hands before touching your lenses to ensure that germs don’t transfer to the lenses and then to your eyes. Also, be sure only to handle one lens at a time to reduce the possibility of dropping them, or worse, losing them on the floor.
About Imyge Health
The focus of the Imyge Health team is to provide you with options for eye colour contacts that not only help you see better but complement your unique style. If you have more questions about our products, get in touch with us and speak to a member of our team for additional information.