Imyge™ Colors Monthly Contact Lenses
Price quoted for 2 packs with 3 lenses per pack
Imyge™ Colors Monthly Contact Lenses have been designed with 5 natural colours and patterns.
Choose the colour or pattern that suits your look and mood.
Choose a colour that blends in with the natural colour of your eyes to subtly enhance the beauty of your eyes.
Choose to be more adventurous by adding a splash of colour to your amazing eyes.
The great thing about daily lenses is that you don’t have to stick to one colour and pattern so go ahead and have some fun with your look.
Imyge™ Colors Monthly Contact Lenses are ideal to be worn daily and replaced monthly.
Our colour contact lenses come in a range of powers to suit your vision correction needs per the prescription that you received from your eye care professional.
For those that do not need vision correction, we also have colour lenses with zero power so everyone can experience the joy of wearing our lenses.
We also have 5 amazing daily colour contact lenses.
Your Look, Your Lens!
Monthly Coloured Contact Lenses
Try a Fun New Look With Monthly Coloured Contact Lenses
Wearing coloured contacts is a fun way to play around with new looks and enhance your eye colour. Many celebrities and influencers wear coloured contact lenses to express their unique style for events and photoshoots. Imyge Health provides monthly coloured contact lenses that you can use to make your eyes pop every day.
Ideas for Wearing Coloured Contact Lenses
You don’t need to be a model to wear coloured contacts – everyone can celebrate their personality by changing up their eye colour and having fun with their features. Here are some creative ideas for incorporating coloured contact lenses into your look.
- Photoshoots. Photography is an art, and your appearance expresses the photographic concept. Choose a lens colour that matches your photo’s theme – whether it’s dark and gloomy or a golden-eyed sunset, wearing coloured lenses add a professional touch to your self-portraits.
- Seasonal make-up. The colour of your eyes impacts the way make-up looks on you. Choose lighter lenses to make your autumn make-up extra golden or play with bright colours for festive occasions. Monthly colour contact lenses are reusable, and you can wear them throughout a particular season in your life.
- Match them to your outfit. An outfit is not complete without matching hair and make-up – why not have a matching eye colour too? Wearing coloured contact lenses is a fun and creative way to elevate your style and design cohesive looks. Treat your outfits like artwork and wear different coloured lenses every day of the week.
How to Care for Your Monthly Colour Contact Lenses
Coloured contact lenses are safe to wear, and there are options available for you if you don’t require vision correction. Here are some care tips for your contact lenses that help them last longer and feel more comfortable for your eyes.
- Clean your monthly colour contact lenses every day. Remove your contact lenses before you go to sleep at night and wash them gently with multipurpose contact solution. Store your lenses in fresh multipurpose contact solution inside a lens case overnight.
- Insert your lenses before doing your make-up. It’s easier to insert your lenses in place before you wear lashes, and you don’t have to worry about messing up your eye make-up either. Never handle your contact lenses with make-up on your hands to reduce irritation and the chances of an eye infection.
- Replace your lenses regularly. Don’t use old contacts that have expired, as they are no longer safe to use on your eyes. Bacteria and other microorganisms live on your contacts, and if you use them for longer than the recommended wearing period, they could cause uncomfortable eye infections.
Trust Imyge Health for Quality Monthly Coloured Contacts
Imyge Health supplies quality contact lenses in a range of colours and styles to suit your look. We bring fun and fashion into the eyecare industry, and we value self-expression and creativity. We ship our contact lenses anywhere in Australia and New Zealand. Contact us for more information today.